An overview of new Payroll Access GAPs & technology, ensuring GMs direct access to pertinent data.
The class reviews:
- Tools/Reports in Duke@Work, including selected iForms, Weighted Average Report, Employee Data Search & Institutional Base Salary
- NEW GAPs: 200.171, Cross Org. Unit Payroll Management on Sponsored Projects; & 200.172, Payroll Access for Effort Management on Sponsored Projects
- Roles & Resp./Best Practices to ensure compliant effort management through project life with effort discussions re: cross-department, Centers/Institutes, Parent/Child
- Guidance on escalation process for resolving cross-department payroll issues
- Enhancements improving payroll actions & iForms efficiency
GMs with limited/no iForms experience are STRONGLY encouraged to view Payroll Access Training for Grant Managers - Online iForms Overview - Video prior to attending (available via LMS).
Check Learning Assignments Tab for additional resources.
No RCC/Cont. Ed. Credit